2013-09-26

Some lovely days

I had some lovely days with my lil' Rügay.

She came last tuesday and spend more than a week with me ♥

We had much fun.

 One night, we (Rügay, my roomie & me) tried wigs, played some Poker and drank Whiskey. ʘ‿ʘ


The next day, we took a walk to the city. ♥ 
It was really beautiful weather & so we walked next to the Rhine and went in an Irish Pub for some beer.

All in all the time with Rügay was just awesome & perfect.




And btw we tested Orangina & the new McSundae with marshmallows (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 
- and I fell in looove~ 



The highlight was yesterday.


the GazettE live in Dortmund !


It was just awesome, everything was perfect (except the fans..)
But I really enjoyed the live !
They 're so beautiful, 
I've never seen such beautiful humans ;;♥



And here are my goodies ! 
This awesome Tour-Shirt 'RAD MAN', an iPhone case 
& my VIP-Pass.
But Rügay will buy some more goods for me in Munich tomorrow.

Sadly I can't go to the live in Munich too, because I moved in my first own apartment & this was even more expensive as planned..


BUT I'll save some money for a trip to Japan next year,
so I can see Gazette there again ʘ‿ʘ


xxx ruhapoopie


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen