2013-10-14

University && stuff

Last week, I had the first events at University, but it was really boring.


I tried to find some nice ppl there, but I can't really get into my fellow students.

They're so young and naive && I don't get them. Srsly.

But maybe I'll meet some nice ppl later, 
time goes by & I'm not all alone, 
'cuz Marina has some courses with me together ♥



 

 Since 2 weeks, 
it's october and the autumn starts.
It's very beautiful outside, 
but sadly it's a bit cold for october..





 I really need some new clothes, 
so I'll try to go out for some shopping this week ! ʘ‿ʘ


Last thursday, I went to An-San, haven't seen her for ages !! 

It was a really nice day && 
I enjoyed the time with her so much (☞゚∀゚)☞


Today was the first official day at University and I spend some time with Marina again.


I'm looking forward for my studies !



All in all, everything works 
and I'll upload some pictures of my apartment soon, 
'cuz  Roomie and me went to Ikea a few times && 
now our apartment seems to be perfect ♥





xxx ruhapoopie

1 Kommentar:

  1. Es ist wirklich kalt ~(>o<)~
    Ich war heute auch neue warme Sachen kaufen x3

    AntwortenLöschen